Learn how to review PiXel implementation to maximise your e-shop's potential on GLAMI.
✅ Review received data in GLAMI Dashboard
You can easily validate data GLAMI receives through GLAMI PiXel. Sign in to the dashboard and navigate to the drop-down menu GLAMI PiXel > Statistics.
See the explanation of the columns below:
- Date – represents the day of GLAMI PiXel recorded events
- Pageview – the number of calls from the PageView page (approximately the number of pages viewed on that day on your site)
- AddToCart – the number of calls to add to cart events (approximately the number of clicks on the “Add to Cart” button on your site)
- ViewContent - this event shows the number of events called when customer views a specific product or category (very important for GLAMI Audiences)
- Purchase – the number of calls for completed purchases (approximately the number of orders on your site)
- % paired ITEM_ID with item_ids in GLAMI PiXel – shows the rate of the item_ids sent via the GLAMI PiXel paired with the ITEM_IDs you are sending us through the GLAMI feed in the tag <ITEM_ID>
Note: Double-check the feed you are sending to GLAMI in the dashboard section Settings and contact details.
🔎 Possible issues
In case you see in any of the columns PageView, AddToCart, ViewContent or Purchase value of 0, it means that PiXel does not receive any data on these events. Please review the implementation.
What can be the cause?
- There was no traffic on the pages that day.
- PiXel is wrongly implemented on the page.
- PiXel is case sensitive. Make sure your PiXel is properly implemented.
In case the column % of paired ITEM_ID with item_ids shows less than 100%.
What can be the cause?
- You might be sending a different item_id through PiXel than through GLAMI feed and the system does not match the products.
- You are not sending us all the products you have on the web in the feed.
How to find out where the cause of unpaired items is:
- Click “See Unmatched Products” in the statistics
- Copy item_id
- Find item by item_id on your website
- Copy the product name
- Find this product on GLAMI, make sure it is the same product
- If you found the product, please verify whether you are sending us the same item_id in the GLAMI feed in the <ITEM_ID> element
- If the <ITEM_ID> value is different, modify the GLAMI feed. Make sure to send the same values as in the GLAMI PiXel
- If you have not found the product, you are not sending it to us and it is not properly matched
📑 How to create a test order
- If everything works correctly and you can see the counts of events in columns, visit GLAMI.cz as a regular customer:
- Find one of your products.
- Click on the product. You will be redirected to your e-shop.
- Do not close the tab. Continue to adding the product to the cart and complete the purchase. This way you will simulate the purchase process as one of your customers.
- On the next day after completing the purchase, sign in to your dashboard and navigate to GLAMI PiXel – Statistics for developers. Filter out Purchase event. See if you can find the test order you made.
- As a next step, navigate to section Statistics > Categories and filter out the date of the day after you made the purchase.
- Number of orders in column Orders and Revenue must be in line with data GLAMI receives via GLAMI PiXel.
💡GLAMI PiXel sends data about traffic of your shop and analyses it. In case of low traffic on website: If PiXel records less than 10 clicks, evaluates implementation as incorrect and e-shop is temporarily deactivated. We will notify you once this happens. Once the shop reaches at least 10 events, it will be automatically re-activated. If you are certain, that your shop has more than 10 recorded events per day, please review PiXel implementation using this guide.