All details regarding Payment history, Invoice details and Credit charges you can find in the "Payments" section. Please check the article for detailed instructions.
How to charge the credit?
You can charge your credit in the administration, tab "Payments". You can charge the credit on a one-time basis (by credit card or bank transfer) or by automatic payment.
One-time credit charge
- By credit card – credits is added to the administration immediately
- Bank transfer – credit will be added within a few days, due to bank transfer delays. When making this payment, pay attention to the correct filling of the variable symbol (VS) and the exact amount, otherwise it may happen that the payment will not be settled and the credit will be credited with a delay
- Payment is made automatically from your card
- It takes place if the credit balance is 5 times lower than the average daily e-shop spend
- Payment is made maximum twice per day
- Payment of any balance based payment is not possible
- You can cancel your payment in the Payment – Cancel Payment section
Choosing this payment setting will help you maintain your performance since the eshop will not run out of credits and you will not lose traffic and conversions.
💡 Please note that payments are assigned by merchant, not by e-shop.
Case of more e-shops in one GLAMI market
In case of one account (merchant) with multiple shops on specific markets, the credit charge is split to all accounts and on the invoice you can see the costs per shop. In the invoice section you can add the invoice details for all shops.
Case of international shop in more GLAMI markets
In case you have same e-shop listed on more GLAMI markets (international shop), in order to top up the credits, you will need to login to Administration Panel of each market, and add credits. For each GLAMI market (country), there is separate Payment and Invoice.
Where to look for Invoices and Payment history?
Invoices and Payment history can be found in Payment Section by clicking on the "Payment history" or "Invoice details" tab.
💡 If you need to change billing details, please check the article How to change the settings and the information on my profile.